Other tour Packages and Add- Ons
The Shark Company can provide other fantastic adventures that may appeal to you. Check out these options and ask us for more information or to make the arrangements for you.
Campfire Meal on the Beach
In Newfoundland a cuffer is a conversation when stories and laughter are shared. What better way to end your day of exploration then to take a seat around a campfire on a quite shoreline and enjoy a meal prepared on the campfire. Meal to be discussed with clients as to preferences and dietary restrictions.
( examples include; Lobster, mussels, scallops, cod fish, kippers, toutons, desserts)
Duration: 2 hours
Recommended Gear: A story or two to share should suffice and maybe a sweater. Full meal provided.
Price: $30 CAD per person
Birding on the Bay- 3 Day all inclusive
The Shark Company and Hare Bay Adventures are pleased offer a truly unique bird watching experience here in northeastern Newfoundland. Join us on a this 3 day/ 3 night all inclusive birding adventure. You will get to explore areas that few birders ever get to see while accompanied by guides who are intimately familiar with the region. From the birds of the boreal forest to those of the offshore pelagic zone this is your chance at a birding experience of a lifetime. Hurry and book now. Space is limited.
What is included:
- Transportation upon arrival from Gander airport ( other locations can be arranged for a fee)
- Accommodations for 3 days and 3 nights
- All meals
- 2 Guides
- 1 Day in the Boreal Forest, 1 day on a boat in the Pelagic Zone, and 1 day along the Shore
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gifts/ personal purchases
Examples of bird species viewing possibilities:
- Spruce grouse, willow Ptarmigan, Gray Jay, Boreal Chickadee, Blackpoll Warbler, Pine Grosbeak, Rough- Legged Hawk, Northern Hawk Owl, Three-toed, woodpecker, Red Crossbill, White- winged Crossbill, Short eared owl
- Northern Fulmar, Greater Shearwater, Manx Shearwater, Northern Gannet, Parasitic Jaeger, Common Murre, Black Guillemont, Atlantic Puffin, Leach's Storm- Petrel, Wilson's Storm Petrel, Great Skua, Razorbill, Pomarine Jaeger, Cory's Shearwater
- Black-bellied Plover, Whimbrel, Ruddy Turnstone, Sanderling, Common Eider, Long-Tailed Duck, Purple Sandpiper, Red Phalarope, Red-necked Pharlarope, Northern Lapwing, Piping Plover
(This is not a complete list, and it is to be remember when viewing wildlife there are NO guarantees what we will see)
Price: $1849.99 CAD per person
Lure of the shore- 6 day all inclusive
Here is your chance to experience a place like no other. The shore will captive your imagination, tease your senses and leave you with memories that will stay with you for the rest of your days. From stunning land and seascapes and natural wonders to a human story of adaptation, courage and humor in the face of adversity the Shore will draw you into its heart. Explore islands where people built communities that pulled a living from a cold sea that could be both bountiful and unforgiving. See whales and icebergs, the giants of the North Atlantic, cross paths. Marvel at the forces of nature that carved this place in splendid detail. Let your toes feel the fine white sand of a beach that seems to stretch forever. Treat your taste buds to the culinary delights of the land and sea. Get to know the people who still call The Shore home. Here is your chance to explore THE SHORE! Book your 6 day/ 6-night all- inclusive trip now! Space is limited.
What is included:
6 Nights Accommodations
3 Meals a day for 6 days
All Transportation provided upon arrival into Gander (Other locations can be arranged for a fee)
All entrance fees, tours and experiences
At the cost of client:
Gifts and personal purchases
6 day and 6 night all inclusive experience exploring the northeast coast of Newfoundland known as the shore. Group size is small, capped at a max of 4 per group, to ensure a highly personal experience.
Price: 3499.00 CAD Per person